- Erskine President David Norman is Forced Out
“I am exhausted.”
The toll this job has taken on me and on my family cannot be ignored. I also know that, although I have committed each day to serve God and this institution to the best of my ability, I have strained or broken relationships with several of Erskine’s most important alumni, faculty, and staff.
- Erskine Theological Seminary Fall 2012 Conference
- Separation of Church and School — by World Magazine
by Mickey McLean at World Magazine
The struggle over the governance of Erskine College and Seminary continues
The ongoing battle between the board of trustees of Erskine College and Erskine Seminary and their founding denomination, the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, over the governance of the schools remains unresolved following the ARPC’s annual denominational meeting that ended Thursday.
ARPC pastors and ...
- Erskine Alumni Survey Summary
Between September and December 2011, the Erskine Alumni Association conducted a survey that sought to better understand giving trends and perspectives among Erskine alumni. If you were among those who participated, thank you for your feedback. About 26% of those asked to participate responded, yielding a wealth of information and insight from nearly a thousand ...
- Erskine Hopeful for Continued Dialogue with ARP Synod Erskine trustees look forward to a continued, cooperative, and mutually beneficial relationship with the ARP General Synod.
Every message has at least two parts: content and delivery. Delivery becomes especially important when the content of a message is not what the recipient is hoping for, or when previous interactions have been difficult.
So while the Board ...