- ARP News January 2015 Sanctity of Life Sanctity of Human Life
This Sunday, January 25, marks Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. Please pray for all unborn children, children of our country, new parents and legislators during this time.
arpmagazine | January 22, 2015 at 7:15 am | Categories: ARP News
The new edition of our Form of Government is online
ARP Synod Form of Government 2015 — ...
- Erskine Alumni Association Newsletter — April, 2012 Dear Alumni,
Spring is breaking out all over Due West with fresh colors and new beginnings. Alumni Weekend with our annual Association meeting will be coming up Saturday, April 28. This event signals new beginnings as well.
To kick off our meeting, Erskine’s 15th president, Dr. David Norman, will be sharing with our Association how he has quickly ...
- Erskine Spring Break Widow’s Service Ministry Project
Visit the Erskine RUF website
A dozen students, a dozen widows?
12 Erskine students spent the week of Spring Break ministering to about 12 widows in the Honea Path, SC area doing various yard and house cleaning projects. The week of ministry included having conversation and prayer with the widows in their homes and beginning to build ...
- Erskine Alumni Survey Summary
Between September and December 2011, the Erskine Alumni Association conducted a survey that sought to better understand giving trends and perspectives among Erskine alumni. If you were among those who participated, thank you for your feedback. About 26% of those asked to participate responded, yielding a wealth of information and insight from nearly a thousand ...
- Erskine College Board reaches out to ARP Synod Written by Liz Carey, Independent Mail
Friday, 24 February 2012
Erskine College said it wants to keep dialogue with the General Synod of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church open, its President David Norman said.
The school released another news release Wednesday to expand on a previous news release that said the school’s board of trustees voted last week ...
- Erskine Hopeful for Continued Dialogue with ARP Synod Erskine trustees look forward to a continued, cooperative, and mutually beneficial relationship with the ARP General Synod.
Every message has at least two parts: content and delivery. Delivery becomes especially important when the content of a message is not what the recipient is hoping for, or when previous interactions have been difficult.
So while the Board ...
- Erskine Trustees tell ARP Synod “No” to request to allow Synod to remove Trustees for cause Section 1 is titled “Response Summary” and it states that the requested changes would not be ‘in the Institution’s best interest, nor in the best interest of the General Synod’ Four reasons are highlighted: impact on accreditation, legal liability, impact on academic freedom, and impact on Trustees independence.
- Erskine College Sophomore takes Christmas break mission trip to Kenya
Written by Erskine News
During the mission, the team conducted “a fantastic worship service,” Putnam said, in which two members of the mission group spoke, “and there was very lively music and joyous praise.” Some 250 people responded positively to the gospel message during the mission, she said, “which is pretty amazing.”
As the fall semester was ...